Last Updated: Dec 30 2018
All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions. See [TERMS AND CONDITIONS].
These are Digiers(“Digiers”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products that are listed on the Digiers website as “Sold and Shipped by Digiers”. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Read more about Refunds, Partial Refunds and Restocking Fees [here].
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Digiers within 3 days regardless of the individual return policy.
Products that are received by Digiers in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Digiers.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected. Read more about our restocking fee guidelines here.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any product which misses official Digiers invoice.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 3 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: [discounted or sale items, gift cards, personalized items, perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines, intimate apparel, sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases][include any that are applicable]. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com. We require a receipt or proof of purchase to accompany your return.
All returned merchandise should be sent to us at Liaqat Chowk Sahiwal, Sahiwal, PA, 57000.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
You are responsible for paying for all shipping costs for your returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any return shipping will be deducted from your refund. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for items of value.
Refunds and Exchanges
After We have received your valid return, We will send you an email to notify you that We have received your returned item and notify you of the acceptance or rejection of your return.
If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.
If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, We reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange, or to impose different or additional conditions.